If you are planning to host an event for 100 or more attendees at the University of Hartford, please make sure you read and understand the entire Special Events Operation Plan.
This procedure is for use of University facilities reserved for student parties, dances, and concerts at these venues:
- Gengras Student Union, Patio and Lawn
- Konover Campus Center and Picnic Area
- University Commons and Patio
- Village Lawn
- Hawk Hall and Alumni Plaza
Please follow these steps:
- Use the Space Reservation Form to book your space.
- Read the Special Events Operations Plan.
- Fill out and submit the Intake Form no later than six weeks prior to the event.
- Email all the event publicity to email@example.com, entering the title of your event in the subject line of the message; please indicate in your email if you would like your event posted on the TV screens.
- Attend a special events meeting (you will receive an email with the meeting date and details).
Space reservation confirmation does not result in an approval from the Special Events Committee. Event confirmation will be determined by the Special Events Committee during your special events meeting.