The University is operating on a normal schedule. The Arts and Sciences Admission event is taking place as scheduled.
University of Hartford
Interfraternity Council Executive Board Application
2014 – 2015
Please rank order the position you desire (1 being the most desired position)
Executive Vice President of Activities: *
Vice President of Finance: *
Vice President of Recruitment and New Membership: *
Vice President of Communications and Public Relations: *
Vice President of Philanthropy and Community Service: *
Vice President of Intramurals and Athletics : *
Vice President of Standards and Practices: *
Information on the duties and responsibilities of each position can be attained by contacting:
Kevin M. Ruiz,
Greek Life Advisor/Fraternity Life,
Student ID #: *
Class Standing: *
Chapter Affiliation: *
Date you became a member of your chapter: *
Local Address and Box #: *
Local Phone: *
Cumulative GPA: *
1. What are the functions and/or roles of the Executive Board of the Interfraternity Council?: *
2. If you have the opportunity to change one or two things about the Executive Board, what would they be and why?: *
3. What is your definition of teamwork?: *
4. List any committees or leadership position currently or previously held that would benefit the Executive Board, if selected.: *
Please answer the following questions in a cover letter format on a separate document and attach it along with your résumé.
1. Why are you the best person for this position?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses? How will your strengths and weaknesses help or hinder the Executive Board?
3. What do you hope to gain from your experience on the Executive Board, if selected?
Please attach a résumé along with the above questions.
Interviews will be conducted the week of March 24th-30th. Please indicate two days and time frames that would work best for your interview.
Example: Monday March, 24th from 2pm-5pm
August 25th, 26th, 27th are mandatory training dates. You cannot hold a position if you do not attend the training.
ACADEMIC RECORD RELEASE: I understand that to apply for the IFC Executive Board I must be a regularly enrolled, full-time student in good standing with the University of Hartford with a 2.50 or better cumulative GPA. I authorize the University of Hartford’s Greek Life & Students Activities Office to verify my academic eligibility.
INFORMATION DISCLOUSURE: By submitting my electronic signature, I agree to the terms above and allow my registration information to be made available to the current University of Hartford Greek Life Advisor and Executive Board.
Electronic Signature: *