Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Submit a Work Order

For all routine/ non-emergency work requests for the Student Centers (Gengras Student Union, University Commons and Konover Campus Center) please fill out the maintenance request form.

For all emergency request outside the Student Centers Administration operating hours please call Public Safety at 860-768-7985.