Steps to apply for new graduate students:
To apply for graduate housing, please fill out a housing application by logging into the Self-Service Center using your University of Harford ID and password, which you have received by email. After you log in, click on the Student tab at the top left side of the page, then on Residential Life. This will take you to the housing portal, where you can fill out and submit your housing application.
- Please also pay a housing deposit of $150 on Self-Service Center. Click on the student tab at the top left side of the page, then on student financial records.
- You will receive an email about your application status prior to the beginning of the semester starts in September.
Steps to apply for returning graduate students:
- Log on Self-Service to pay your room reservation deposit of $250 under Student Financial Records under the student tab by March 6, 2017. Please also complete a housing application by selecting Residential Life. The application is due March 7, 2017.
- You will receive an email about your application status before the semester starts in September.
If you have any issues logging into Self-Service Center, please contact Student Administrative Services Center (SASC) at 860.768.4999 or email@example.com.
Important application deadlines
|Room Reservation: $250
||March 6, 2017 by 4:30 p.m.
||March 7, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
What are the requirements to apply?
- Students must maintain full-time status, carrying at least 12 credit hours per semester. Additionally, if you are a returning student, you have to be registered for the fall semester classes by May 5, 2017.
- Students must be compliant with State of Connecticut meningococcal meningitis regulations prior to moving into their housing assignment.
What is the room assignment process?
- All assignments are completed on a first-come, first-served basis. There are only 24 spots.
- Housing accommodations are assigned for the full academic year (September to May), excluding vacation periods
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Residential Life at 860.768.7792 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.