Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Facility Issues and Key Information

If you have any issues with some of the facilities in your apartment, please fill out the forms below and the Department of Facilities will come and fix it for you. 

If you lose you keys, please read the instructions below. 

Do you need to report facility issues or damages? Or Have you lost your keys?

Damage appeals

Room Check-in and Check-out
When you move into your room, suite, or apartment, you will be given the opportunity to complete a room condition report. This report is kept on file and updated when you move out. Failure to follow appropriate check-in or checkout procedures, or to leave by the officially stated time, may result in a $50 fee for improper checkout. Students will be notified of the check-in and check-out procedures by the Office of Residential Life.

Key information

Lost keys
  • Come to the Office of Residential Life between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • You will be asked to provide your student ID or an alternate form of identification. 
  • You will have 72 hours after you complete the lost key form to continue looking for your lost key(s).  
  • Your room assignment will be verified prior to issuing a temporary key(s). Keys cannot be issued to friends or relatives.
  • Call Public Safety at 860.768.7985 to ask if your key(s) have been turned in before you request a lock change.
  • The cost of a lock change is always the responsibility of the resident and it applies whether your key(s) are lost or stolen.
  • Temporary keys are to be returned when new keys are issued.
Per occurrence in the Complexes $120
Per occurrence in the Apartments $150
Emergency lock change on weekends $180-$240