Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Body Swaps

A body swap is when two students trade spaces and move into the other's room. Body-swap requests must be made to the resident director of your area through the Room Change Form. Once approved, the two students swapping will need to complete new Key Receipt Forms, which may be obtained in the Office of Residential Life.

In order for a swap to be considered, all parties in the two rooms (including roommates) must be in agreement. It will be to your benefit to talk to the residents of the rooms involved in these swaps prior to contacting your resident director so that you have everything lined up in advance. Please do not start moving until you have received permission from your resident director and completed the necessary steps with them.