Roommate Success Tips
- Be respectful as you communicate, listen, and share.
- Be neat and rearrange the room together.
- Practice communication and compromise.
- If you want to borrow something, always ask permission first.
- Work out routines for late-night studying and early morning classes.
- Learn how to live and build mutual respect for each other by doing an activity together.
- Complete a Roommate Agreement Form (obtained from your RA); living with a roommate is a very different relationship than the ones your have established with your friends or acquaintances.
- If irreconcilable differences arise, seek out your RA for advice.