Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Applying for Special Housing

The Office of Residential Life is committed to providing housing for all students who meet the housing criteria as outlined in The Source and the Housing Agreement. Specifically, the Office of Residential Life, in conjunction with the Dean of Students Office, determines how to meet the needs of students with disabilities.

While the Dean of Students Office and other involved departments understand the nature of medical confidentiality and privacy laws, there may be times that information must be shared with other parties in order to accommodate a student. This is done exclusively for the well-being of the student.

Please contact Suzanne Anderson-McNeil, assistant vice president for Student Affairs, at 860.768.4260 or for information on applying for special housing.