On- and Off-Campus Adventures
Thank you for your interest in on and off campus adventures. You are no longer able to sign up for our adventures through our website but are welcome to show up the day of the activities. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
Here is a list of activities and when they are taking place. All activities meet in front of University Commons.
- Floating Down the Farmington River: Sunday, 10:15 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
- Floating Down the Farmington River: Monday, 10:15 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
- College Life with Faith: Sunday, 10:15 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Dragon Boat Experience on Connecticut River: Sunday, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Dragon Boat Experience on Connecticut River: Sunday, 1:30-4:15 p.m.
- Yoga and Mindfulness in Glastonbury: Sunday, 11:45 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Connecticut Science Center in Downtown Hartford: Sunday, 12-4 p.m.
- Biking in Simsbury: Sunday, 12:15-3:30 p.m.
- Biking in Simsbury: Monday, 12:15-3:30 p.m.
- Writing and Power: Mark Twain House: Sunday, 12:15-3:30 p.m.
- Hiking Talcott Mountain: Sunday, 12:30-4 p.m.
- Hiking Talcott Mountain: Monday, 12:15-3 p.m.
- Ropes Course and Building Community: Sunday, 12:45-3 p.m.
- Ropes Course and Building Community: Monday, 12:45-3 p.m.
- A Traveling Taste of West Hartford: Monday, 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Howie's Dodgeball Tournament: Monday, 10:45-12:30 p.m.
- Hartford's Mens Soccer vs. Niagara: Monday, 12:45-4 p.m.
Please contact the Center for Student Success if you have any questions. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.768.7003.