Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Thursday, Nov. 15

All Hartt Community Division activities after 3 p.m. today are canceled. 

Immunization Requirement

The University of Hartford requires that you complete and submit an Immunization Record form prior to enrolling in courses.The University must comply with Connecticut laws that require all matriculated students to be protected against certain diseases (see the listing below). The University reserves the right to prohibit your course registration if you do not submit your records.

If you have not had the required immunizations or are unable to get them, you may visit Health Services upon your arrival to the University. They will administer the immunization shots to you for a fee.

Please insure that your immunization documents are in English or are accompanied by an English translation; the International Center cannot translate these documents for you.

We advise that you make an extra copy of these reports and have the copies with you on your arrival in the event the information you have sent to us does not arrive on time.

If you or your medical physician has any questions about these health-related issues, contact the University Health Services (860.786.4601).

Health Services

Undergraduate Student Immunization Form

Graduate Student Immunization Form

The state of Connecticut mandates that all students supply the following information:

  1. All students must show proof of two MMR’s (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccines.
    You are exempt if you were born before 12/31/56.
    Disease history is not acceptable for this requirement.
    Please contact Health Services if you are age-exempt.
  2. All incoming freshman and transfer students beginning must show proof of two varicella (chicken pox) vaccines.
    Documentation by your physician of the disease is acceptable.
  3. All students living in any campus housing must show proof of having had the meningitis or menactra vaccine.