Phone number: 860.296.4379
Toll Free: 866.835.8485
||632 Franklin Avenue
||277 Asylum Street
||Hartford, CT 06114
||Hartford, CT 06103
See website for branch hours of operation
The University of Hartford has an affiliation with Franklin Trust Federal Credit Union. Membership is available to faculty, staff, students, and their relatives.
Benefits of credit union membership include
- Competitive rates on savings, checking, certificate and IRA accounts
- Student loans available
- Lower interest rates on VISA credit cards and loans for automobiles, home equity, and other personal loans.
- Direct deposit/payroll deduction
- Internet bill pay
- Internet account information
- 24-hour telephone access to your accounts
- Free financial counseling
- Funds are insured up to $250,000
- Membership is ownership
Membership requires a $10 processing fee and minimum deposit of $25.
Franklin Trust also offers a shared service center with more than 3,500 locations in the United States. This convenience offers surcharge-free ATM usage when withdrawing cash at ATMs bearing the SUM or CO-OP logos as well as when making purchases. For a list of participating ATMs in your area, please visit www.sum-atm.com or www.co-opfs.org
Please contact Franklin Trust for more detailed information about the services offered.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to your designated HR Service Partner