Obtaining a Parking Permit
Instructions for purchase:
- Registered students can log onto the Self-Service Center web page, using the link at right. On the main menu, click the Public Safety/Parking link.
- Then click on Request a University of Hartford Parking Permit, click Continue, select the type of permit you wish to purchase, and enter vehicle information.
- Upon completion of the online process, you will be able to print out a temporary parking permit.
- Bring your temporary permit, vehicle registration, and University of Hartford ID to the Department of Public Safety to receive a permanent permit tag to display in your car.
- The parking permit fees will show up on your electronic billing statements.
For more information on these procedures, please contact the Student Administrative Services Center at 860.768.4999 or Public Safety at 860.768.7985 . You can also check out the latest news on the system through UNotes, the University's online newsletter, at www.hartford.edu/daily.
Permit Fees for AY 2011-2012
- $45 a semester
- $75 a year