Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

TAG (Thank-A-Giver) Day

Did you know that tuition and fees fund approximately 75 percent of the University’s operating budget? The remaining 25 percent comes from other sources including individual donations.

Generous alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, and friends play an integral part in everyday life at the University and we want to say THANKS!

On March 7, 2017, we recognized our generous donors by celebrating our fourth annual Thank-A-Giver (TAG) Day throughout campus.

TAG Day is a campus-wide event that engages and educates students, faculty, and staff about the importance of giving back.  Red TAGS around campus represent the tangible impact our donors have on the University.

Photos TAG Day 2017.

For more information on TAG Day, contact Brittany Guarna, assistant director of annual giving, at guarna@hartford.edu or 860.768.2412.

TAG Day 2013