|Daniel J. Lee joins the College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions (ENHP) as an assistant professor in the Department of Rehabiliation Sciences in the 2014-2015 academic year. His first assignment - to share with others what attracted him to ENHP.
What attracted me to ENHP? I think of it as a recipe for success:
- Take one part translational research on pressing issues important to the global community.
- Add a few handfuls of diverse, collaborative disciplines working together in ENHP for the greater good.
- Blend in a good healthy pour of a long history of community involvement and service.
- Whip in a welcoming faculty and staff who make you feel at home immediately.
- Add a heaping spoonful of teachers who synthesize their clinical skills with the didactic coursework seamlessly.
- Mix well with a strong physical therapy and prosthetics and orthotics program that integrates harmoniously.
- Stir well until you have a unique learning environment unlike any other in the nation.
- Top off with strong leadership and vision for the College.
There you have it, the recipe for success. The College of Education, Nursing, and Health Professions is the only place that makes it!
Daniel J. Lee