Vanessa Arroyo Selected by Peers for Connecticut League for Nursing Award
The Connecticut League for Nursing (CLN) Peer Recognition Award was established to recognize an outstanding senior nursing student from each CLN member school.
The senior class in ENHP's RN to BSN program chose Vanessa Arroyo, RN, based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates the ability to provide competent and compassionate care.
- Shows accountability for personal and professional behavior and growth.
- Demonstrates leadership ability commensurate with his/her level of education.
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, values and/or beliefs.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as an integral team member whether in school or in the community.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the nursing profession in his/her expressed philosophy, beliefs/values, and actions.
Arroyo will be honored during the RN Student Day Luncheon, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at the Aqua Turf in Southington, Connecticut.