Education Main Street Tutor Agreement and Application
Thank you for your interest in Educational Main Street. Please read the following carefully before submitting your on-line application.
As an Educational Main Street participant, I agree to the following:
- Arrangements have been made for me to tutor for now until the end of the semester. I MUST tutor at every scheduled session.
- I have read through the training manual on line regarding procedures and policies.
- Students will get to know me and expect my scheduled attendance each week. If I am ill and unable to attend, I will make TWO calls: one to your tutoring site and the other to Educational Main Street to inform them of your absence.
- If I have THREE unexcused absences, it will affect my grade and I may be asked to leave Educational Main Street.
- I will adhere to the dress code required of dark or kaki pants and a collared shirt while working at my partner school.
Educational Main Street has scheduled workshops. I must attend those that pertain to my school and a wrap up session at the end.
- My Folder must not be removed from the site until it is retrieved by the Tutor Coordinator for grading purposes.
- I will have my Contact Sheet signed off on each time I tutor by the person in charge.
- I will complete a Reflection Sheet each week and keep it in my Folder.
- I will attend a celebration with my tutor peers at the end of the semester.
Clicking on the following phrase indicates that you have read and understood this agreement and wish to apply at this time.
I agree to the terms listed above.