ENHP Day 2015
Wednesday, April 22nd, 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Students from health sciences and nursing, education, and rehabilitation sciences will present their scholarly work throughout the day.
- The first annual excellence through relevance Faculty Research Award will be conferred, followed by research presentations by ENHP faculty.
- Itayra Padilha, PhD, RN, will discuss "The State of Nursing and Nursing Research at UFSC (Federal University of Santa Catarina - Brazil).” We will also announce an exciting partnership with UFSC.
- Yolanda Sealey-Ruiz, PhD, co-editor of Teacher Education and Black Communities: Implications for Access, Equity and Achievement, will speak on "Seeng and taking the time to notice: Looking beyond partial representations in the classroom." Learn more and register.
- Early Childhood Education Career Mentoring Mixer
Share your insights, stories, and professional adventures in early childhood with colleagues in the area, including alumnae and current students from the early childhood education program. Bring a business card, photo, resume, or your best crayon-on-newsprint self-portrait! This will be a meaningful yet easy way to reconnect. Drs. Bray, Oshio, and Miller will host the event and other faculty will join in for fun and networking. RSVP to Rachel at email@example.com.
- We will cap the day with a fun reception for all! Light refreshments will be served.
Campus map (all events are in Hillyer Hall). Visitors may park anywhere in Lots C and F on ENHP Day. No parking pass is needed.
Help spread the word about ENHP Day on April 22, 2015