Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search


Transferring into the Combined BS in Health Science and MSPO

Due to the integrated nature of the combined BS/MSPO curriculum, students may only transfer in freshman or sophomore years. Each transfer applicant's transcripts will be evaluated on an individual basis to determine the candidate's eligibility. A GPA of 3.0 is preferred. All transfer student applications into the combined program must be approved by the program director.

If you are applying as a transfer student, you will submit your application and documentation to the University of Hartford's Office of Admission. Your point of contact in our Office of Admissions is the assistant director, transfer admission and student financial assistance who works with full-time and part-time undergraduate transfer students and reviews transfer student applications. The assistant director is knowledgeable about credit articulation agreements we have with other institutions and works closely with the College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions to provide transfer students with the information they need to make a smooth transition. Transfer website.

You may also discuss your academic record with one of our faculty. To do so, please contact:

Jennifer Lodovico-Gorack
Program Specialist
Prosthetics and Orthotics Program