- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
Learning Plus Final Exam Hours
Submitted by Patricia O'Donovan
Monday, 12/14 - Friday, 12/18:
The office is open from 8:45am-6:15pm for professors to drop-off and pick-up exams (A209).
The office opens at 8:45am for exam drop-off and pick-up.
Any exam remaining at Learning Plus at the close of business on Saturday, 12/19, will be delivered to Public Safety. The professor will need to retrieve the exam from Public Safety.
Exam Administration Hours: Monday, 12/14 - Saturday, 12/19
If the start-time for the standard exam is 8am or 11am, the Learning Plus start-time is 9am.
– 1.5x extended time = a stop-time of 12pm
– 2x extended time = a stop-time of 1pm
If the start-time for the standard exam is 2pm, 4pm or 5pm, the Learning Plus start-time is 2pm.
– 1.5x extended time = a stop-time of 5pm
– 2x extended time = a stop-time of 6pm
Please note: The Learning Plus office is closed to students from 1pm-2pm