More Campus News
- Fall Commencement to Take Place Sunday
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale – Opening Reception Saturday
'Intersection of Risk and Finance' Symposium
Faculty, staff, students, and the general public are invited to attend the Second Annual "Intersection of Risk and Finance" Symposium on Wednesday, Oct. 23, from 5 to 7 p.m. in Wilde Auditorium.
The symposium is presented by the University's Barney School of Business, in partnership with Corporate Risk Solutions. The program will offer an informative and dynamic look at the interrelationship between the fields of insurance and finance, and current trends, issues, and business solutions in those industries.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. To register, please click here.
Presenters will include:
– Paul Brown, Managing Director, Gallagher Energy–Power and Utilities
– Ross Buchmueller, President and CEO, PURE Group of Insurance Companies
– Brian Clarke, Executive Director of Business Management (North America), Industry Funds Management
– John Keogh, Vice Chairman and COO, ACE Limited; Chairman, ACE Overseas General
– Michael Price, Senior Vice President of Operations, Arch Insurance Group
Joe Coughlin '80, Founder and CEO of Corporate Risk Solutions, will serve as moderator.
For more information about the speakers and topics, go to www.hartford.edu/barney/risk.