More News for Students
- It's Snowing. How Do I Find Out If Classes Are Canceled?
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale, Dec. 7–12
- Recycling Event on the Village Lawn Sunday
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
Travel to Ghana in January!
All students (regardless of major) are invited to apply to take the course Art & Environment: The Sustainable Studio in Ghana (Winter/Spring 2014).
Ghana Study Abroad: Application and deposit due by OCTOBER 15.
• Travel to Ghana for an intensive three-week program in West Africa in January and then meet back at UHart for the first half of spring semester. Students will receive credit for a spring course; meeting times to be determined in order to accommodate student schedules.
• Three-credit course taken as either ART 345 (art history), EXS 390 (studio art), or ENV 345 (environmental studies) with Professors Amanda Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Carol Padberg (Padberg@hartford.edu).
• For more information, go to www.ghanasustainablestudio.com
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity; get the facts on financial aid!
Students who are interested in attending should contact the director of the UH International Center, Sarah O’Leary (SAOLEARY@hartford.edu), ASAP to discuss financial aid possibilities for the Ghana program. Students may be eligible to apply leftover financial aid from this semester or apply for additional funding to cover the cost of this program. Scholarships are also available.
Students can determine if financial aid will cover costs associated with the Ghana Study Abroad Program by printing out the Cost of Attendance form and consulting with the Office of Student Financial Assistance (Bates House) at 860.768.4296.
Don’t wait, find out now.