- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
Taste @ the Commons on Thursday
Last spring, Aramark introduced a new lunchtime feature, called "Taste @ the Commons." Twice a month, during lunchtime (starting at 11:30 a.m.), the Commons will serve a specialty dish celebrating great food!
The first "Taste @ the Commons" of the new school year will take place on Thursday, Sept. 5.
150 portions will be prepared, and it will be served on a first-come, first-served basis. When it is gone, it's gone!
There will be no additional charge for the specialty meal.
Here is the menu for Thursday's Taste @ the Commons:
– Pan Seared Salmon
– Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
– Sauteed Kale
– Finished with a sweet corn puree and maple balsamic reduction