- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Wednesday!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
University Welcomes New Employees
The following individuals joined the University of Hartford in August 2013:
– Thomas Devitt, Director of Basketball Operations, Athletics
– Michael Kennedy, Resident Director, Residential Life
– Brandy Ciraldo, Office Coordinator, ENHP
– Lynn Baronas, Assistant Director, Student and Alumni Engagement, Career Services/Student Affairs
– Michael Tkaczuk, Assistant Athletic Trainer, Athletics
– Martin Roth, Dean, Barney School of Business
– Jacqueline Flores, Dispatcher, Public Safety
– Jennifer Carr, Administrative Assistant, Institutional Advancement
– Sarah Hewes, Psychotherapist, CAPS
– Kimberly Strang, Dance Skills Specialist, The Hartt School
Please join the staff of Human Resources Development in welcoming these new employees to the University community. We are excited to have them working with us!