More News for Students
- Wear Green Ribbons Friday to Honor Sandy Hook Victims
- Winter Weather Safety Tips
- Leaving Your Car on Campus During the Break
- Exemplary Student Work Wanted for 2014 Undergraduate Colloquium
Student Parking Permits for 2013-14
Students should register for their 2013-14 parking permits online, and pick up their permits at Public Safety as soon as they arrive on campus.
Parking permits for the 2013-14 academic year must be displayed by Sept. 3, 2013.
All outstanding parking tickets must be paid before a new permit is issued.
To register for a student parking permit online:
• Go to the Self-Service Center. You can access the Self-Service Center by going to http://banweb.hartford.edu or by going to the University homepage (www.hartford.edu) and clicking on the “Self-Service Center” link at the top of the page.
• Click “Sign On” and log in.
• Click on “Public Safety/Parking.”
• Click “Request a University of Hartford Parking Permit.”
• Follow the directions for registering your vehicle and reserving your permit.
• The fee for your parking permit will show up on your regular, electronic billing statement. Permit fees are as follows:
Commuter Students: Full year – $75, fall semester only – $45
Resident Students: $470
• Bring your University ID, driver’s license and valid car registration to the Department of Public Safety to pick up your permanent parking permit.
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Smith in the Department of Public Safety at 860.768.7865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.