- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
How to Get Your 2013-14 Parking Permit
Faculty, staff, and student parking permits for the 2013-14 academic year are now available for purchase online.
Faculty and staff must register for their parking permit online, and must then go to the Department of Public Safety lobby to pick up the permit.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to pay for their permit online. Those who do not want to pay online may pay by check when picking up the permit at Public Safety. The cost for a faculty/staff parking permit is $25. There is no extra fee to pay online.
Please note that the P-Card is not an acceptable method of payment for parking permits.
All outstanding parking tickets must be paid before a new permit is issued.
Parking permits for the 2013-14 academic year must be displayed by Sept. 3, 2013.
To register and pay for a faculty/staff parking permit online:
• Go to the Self-Service Center. You can access the Self-Service Center by going to http://banweb.hartford.edu, or by going to the University’s homepage and clicking the “Self-Service Center” link at the top of the page.
• Click “Sign On” and log in.
• Click “Public Safety/Parking.”
• Click “Request a University of Hartford Parking Permit.”
• Select existing or add new vehicle information.
• Click “Pay Now.”
• You will then be able to print out a temporary parking permit.
After registering and paying for your parking permit online, you must go to the Department of Public Safety (with your University of Hartford ID and driver’s license) to receive a permanent 2013-14 permit to display in your car.
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Smith in the Department of Public Safety at 860.768.7865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Public Safety