- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Free Tickets to Hartt Events Available ONLINE for Students, Faculty, and Staff
The University of Hartford Box Office recently switched to a new ticketing system. One of the benefits of this new system is that University of Hartford students, faculty, and staff are no longer required to come in person and show their ID to get their one complimentary ticket to Hartt events. You can just go online or call the box office. You just need to have a valid University email address to get your free ticket.
To get your ticket online go to www.hartford.edu/hartt and follow these steps:
• Click on "Buy Tickets" at the top of the page.
• Click the "Buy Tickets Now!" link. This will open the show listings.
• Click the "buy tickets now!" button next to the show that you would like to attend.
• Click on the date/time that you would like to attend.
• Enter the number of tickets you would like. Please note: the system will only allow ONE free ticket per show per email address. (For reserved seating shows, a seating chart will pop-up. You can then click on the seat(s) you would like.)
• Click "Continue." You will have the option to select another show or check out.
• Once you have selected all the shows that you would like to see, click "Check Out."
• Change the ticket type to UHa Student (if you are a student) or Faculty/Staff (if you are faculty or staff memeber).
Your first time using the system you will have to create a login. On the right side of the screen, enter your UNIVERSITY email address and create a password. This will be your login. You will then need to confirm your information. You will also need to enter an address and phone number if that information is not already in the system. You can take yourself off of the mailing and email list here as well.
In the pull down menu, please let us know how you heard about the show. After you are finished entering/confirming your information, press save and continue.
The next screen will review your purchase. This is also the screen where you will select the delivery method: "Will Call" (picking the tickets up at the show) or "Print at Home" (printing the tickets on your home computer).
The next screen is where you finalize the transaction. If you are purchasing more then one ticket, this is where you would enter your credit card information. If you are just getting your free ticket, click complete purchase. You will then receive a confirmation email.
If you select "UHa Student" or "Faculty/Staff" for the ticket type and it DOES NOT make one of your tickets a zero value, release the seats. You will need to come into the box office to show your ID so we can add you to the system properly. You will only have to come in one time to show your ID.
If you have any questions about this process or want to get your tickets over the phone, call the box office at 860.768.4228 (ext. 4228 from a campus phone). The box office is located in Lincoln Theater and is open Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.