More Campus News
- Celebrate Martin Luther King's Legacy on Jan. 20
- Wear Green Ribbons Friday to Honor Sandy Hook Victims
- WELFund Welcomes New Team Members
- ENHP Rehabilitation Science Students to Present Research Projects Friday
How to Get Your 2013-14 Parking Permit
Faculty, staff, and students will be able to register online for their 2013-14 parking permits beginning later this month.
Faculty/staff parking permits for the 2013-14 academic year will be available for purchase online starting Aug. 12, 2013.
After registering and paying for your parking permit online, faculty and staff must go to the Department of Public Safety lobby to pick up the permit. Faculty/staff who do not want to pay online may pay by check when picking up the permit at Public Safety. Please note that the P-Card is not an acceptable method of payment for parking permits.
The cost for a faculty/staff parking permit is $25. There is no extra fee to pay online. All outstanding parking tickets must be paid before a new permit is issued.
Parking permits for the 2013-14 academic year must be displayed by Sept. 3, 2013.
To register and pay for a faculty/staff parking permit online:
• Go to the Self-Service Center. You can access the Self-Service Center by going to http://banweb.hartford.edu, or by going to the University’s homepage and clicking the “Self-Service Center” link at the top of the page.
• Click “Sign On” and log in.
• Click “Public Safety/Parking.”
• Click “Request a University of Hartford Parking Permit.”
• Select existing or add new vehicle information.
• Click “Pay Now.”
• You will then be able to print out a temporary parking permit.
After registering and paying for your parking permit online, you must go to the Department of Public Safety (with your University of Hartford ID and driver’s license) to receive a permanent 2013-14 permit to display in your car.
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Smith in the Department of Public Safety at 860.768.7865 or email@example.com.
Department of Public Safety