- Accounts Payable Holiday Check Run Schedule
- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
Annual Summer Electrical Shutdown on Aug. 11
The following is a message from Director of Facilities Ackley Beaumont.
The University will be shutting off all electricity to the campus on Sunday, August 11, 2013. This is required annually to allow for extensive maintenance on the major electrical system components.
The work will begin at 6 a.m. and all service should be back to normal by 4 p.m. on the same day. Anyone requiring electrical service during that time period should immediately communicate their needs and reasons for power supply to the Facilities Department at ext. 7925.
Buildings not affected:
• Bates House
• Konover Campus Center
• Facilities Building
• Park River
• Regents Park
• Village Apts. 1-7
• Handel Performing Arts Center
Please note the annual shutdown schedule for the next two years is as follows:
• Sunday, August 17, 2014: 6 a.m. – 12 noon
• Sunday, August 16, 2015: 6 a.m. – 12 noon
Please share this information with your staff and others. Thank you for your cooperation with this necessary maintenance project.
Director of Facilities