- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
New Employees Join the University in May and June
The following individuals joined the University of Hartford in May:
• Mia Hawlk, manager of graduate student services, Barney School of Business
• Curtis McKeegan, senior network systems engineer, Information Technology Services
The following individuals joined the University of Hartford in June:
• Peter Bergenholtz, lieutenant, Public Safety
• Cristina Osbourne, loan administrator, Bursar's Office
• Jonathan Seamans, assistant athletic director for business, Athletics
• Venice Sterling, human resources service partner, Human Resources Development
• Karen West-Federico, director of prospect research and analysis, Institutional Advancement
Please join the staff of Human Resources Development in welcoming these new employees to the University community. We are excited to have them working with us!