- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Final Exams at Learning Plus
Scheduling FINAL EXAMS with Approved Disability Accommodations at Learning Plus
Eligible students should schedule FINAL EXAMS at Learning Plus as soon as possible.
Qualifications to take a FINAL EXAM at Learning Plus include:
1) The student must have accessed a Letter of Disclosure for spring 2013.
2) Early in the semester, the student should have submitted a copy of the Letter of Disclosure for spring 2013 to his/her professor.
– The Letter of Disclosure identifies the “approved” test accommodations the student may access.
3) The student makes a reservation in person at Learning Plus to take the FINAL EXAM.
– The last day to sign up for a FINAL EXAM is Wednesday, May 1.
– Learning Plus is located in A209.
4) The student picks up a Green Sheet, completes it, and submits it to the professor a minimum of 7 days before the FINAL EXAM.
If you have questions related to scheduling FINAL EXAMS, call 860.768.4312.