More Campus News
- Fall Commencement to Take Place Sunday
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale – Opening Reception Saturday
24-Hour Donor Challenge on Wednesday!
University of Hartford alumna Elsa Chin AA ’07, ’09 has generously pledged $5,000 to the Anchor Fund if 240 alumni, students, parents, friends, and faculty and staff members make a gift of any size on Wednesday, April 24.
The goal is 240 alumni in 24 hours on 4/24!
Your gift and Chin's pledge will have a tremendous impact, helping to fund:
• Financial assistance for students
• New technology resources
• Residence hall improvements
• Faculty development
Participation at any level is an important indicator of the strength of an institution and a statistic watched closely by philanthropic foundations and organizations. In a very real sense, a commitment to annual giving is equivalent to an ongoing University community vote of confidence for the University of Hartford, much like an approval rating.
To make a gift on Wednesday, go to:
Check that website for updates throughout the day on Wednesday!