More News for Students
- Sheff to Speak at Fall Commencement
- Apply Now to Become an RFA!
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Schedule Your Final Exams at Learning Plus -- Friday Deadline!
Info Sessions for Short-term Study Abroad Programs in Italy and Ecuador
Use the academic breaks to your advantage and earn credit on a study abroad program! Plan early for next winter and come to an upcoming info session.
Spend two weeks in January 2014 studying the Landmarks and Legends of Italy in Rome and Florence with Professor Bob Davis.
Explore the Environment and Ecology of the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador, with Professor Marco Cupolo.
Earn AUC credit on either program.
1) Landmarks and Legends of Italy (6 credits), AUCW 175, AUCA 175, DRA 362/ENG 368, DRA 330/ENG 330
Info Session: Tuesday, April 9, 12:30-1:30 p.m., GSU 327 (Led by Professor Davis)
2) Ecology, Community and Culture – Galapagos Islands, Ecuador (3 credits), AUCC 190 or SPA 300
– Wednesday, April 10, 8-9 p.m., Hawk Hall Lounge (Led by two student alumni of the 2013 program)
– Tuesday, April 16, 12:30-1:30 p.m., GSU 327 (Led by Professor Cupolo)
Short-term programs are affordable, they enable students in highly structured programs to study abroad and they are great for those who are not able to commit to full semester study abroad!
Check out the Study Abroad website for details on all UHart short-term study abroad programs offered at each break, including locations, course offerings, costs, deadlines and eligibility, or contact Susan Carey at 860.768.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.