- Retirement Celebration for George Brophy
- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- The Mitten Tree at Mortensen Library
- Student Alumni Association Collecting Canned Food on Dec. 10
Volunteers Needed for Spring Fling Wristbanding
Student Centers Administration is looking for faculty and staff volunteers to help hand out wristbands for this year's Spring Fling event. This is a great opportunity to interact with students outside of the typical classroom or working environment.
The hours for wristbanding are:
• Monday, April 15, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Tuesday, April 16, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Wednesday, April 17, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
• Thursday, April 18, 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
• Friday, April 19, 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
• Saturday, April 20, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
If you are willing to volunteer, please email email@example.com with your available day(s) and time(s).