More Campus News
- Graduates Celebrate at Fall Commencement
- Hartt Adds a 'Nutty' Element to This Year's Nutcracker
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale, Dec. 7–12
Women for Change to Host 'Make-Up Sex' Discussion Tuesday
Women for Change will be hosting a "Make-Up Sex" discussion on Tuesday, March 12, from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. in Hillyer 246.
Discussion questions are:
1. Discuss a time when you felt particularly good about being a woman.
2. Discuss a time, if ever, when you didn’t feel good about being a woman.
3. Have you experienced gender discrimination in your life? If so, what happened?
4. What do you want future generations of women to know about being a woman?
Make-Up Sex discussions are part of CT GirlCott. They are intended to motivate women to meet monthly and engage in conversations about topics that affect their lives.
CT GirlCott is a movement of women going makeup free for the month of March and donating the money they otherwise would have spent on makeup to organizations benefitting women and girls. CT GirlCott also aims to raise awareness around body image and women's relationship with the makeup they wear.