More Campus News
- Fall Commencement to Take Place Sunday
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale – Opening Reception Saturday
Panel Discussion: 'Opportunities for Research and Grants Collaboration Across the University'
The Barney School of Business invites members of the University community to attend a panel discussion on "Opportunities for Research and Grants Collaboration Across the University."
The program will take place on Thursday, March 7, from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m., in Auerbach 427.
The presenters will be:
– Kevin Ball, Associate Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Community, ENHP
– Marilyn Risi, Executive Director, Upper Albany Main Street
– Jeffrey Cohen, Professor of Economics, Barney School of Business
For more information, contact Professor Farhad Rassekh at email@example.com.