- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
University Welcomes New Employees
The following individuals joined the University of Hartford in January:
– Zuleymie Rodriquez, financial aid coordinator, Financial Aid
– Jennifer Lodovico-Gorack, program specialist, ENHP
– Brian Verderosa, scheduling and customer service coordinator, Student Affairs
– David Brewer, painter, Facilities
– Lina Smith, assistant to the dean, ENHP
– Prashanie Silva, budget analyst, Financial Affairs
– Kate Gardner, psychotherapist, CAPS
Please join the staff of Human Resources Development in welcoming these new employees to the University community. We are excited to have them working with us!