- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
TIAA-CREF is offering individual counseling sessions at the University of Hartford.
Individual counseling sessions will help you answer these questions:
• Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
• Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
• What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
• What retirement income options best fit your situation?
A detailed evaluation will tell you everything you need to know and do.
Sessions will take place between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in Human Resources Development’s office on the following dates:
• Wednesday, Jan. 9
• Thursday, Jan. 31
• Wednesday, Feb. 6
• Tuesday, Feb. 19
• Thursday, March 7
• Thursday, March 28
Sign up today. Space is limited. RSVP by calling Michelle Gadlin at 866.842.2051, ext. 25-2403.
Download a TIAA-CREF flyer for more information.