- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
Call for Nominations: Bent, Larsen, and Trachtenberg Awards
Nominations are currently being accepted for three of the major faculty awards that will be presented at the May 2013 Commencement ceremony:
• The James E. and Frances W. Bent Award for Scholarly and/or Artistic Creativity;
• The Roy E. Larsen Award for Excellence in Teaching;
• and the Oscar and Shoshana Trachtenberg Award for Sustained Service to the University.
The Bent, Larsen, and Trachtenberg awards are among the most prestigious awards given to faculty by the University. Each recipient will receive a University medal and citation, recognition in the Commencement program, as well as an honorarium.
For nomination forms and complete information on nomination procedures, download the Call for Nominations or visit the Faculty Senate website. Nominations may come from a dean, department chair, colleagues, or self.
Nominations must be submitted to the Faculty Senate office (CC 314) by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact the Faculty Senate office at 860.768.4475 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Diana Veneri, chair of the Bent/Larsen/Trachtenberg Awards Committee, at 860.768.4542 or email@example.com.