More News for Students
- Sheff to Speak at Fall Commencement
- Apply Now to Become an RFA!
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Schedule Your Final Exams at Learning Plus -- Friday Deadline!
Represent the University and Earn Free Room and Board as an Overnight Host
Interested in earning free room and board? Committed to being a model representative of the University of Hartford? If you answered yes to both of those questions, perhaps you might consider joining the Overnight Program as an Overnight Host.
What does an Overnight Host do?
– Provide prospective students the opportunity to experience a day as a University of Hartford student
– Take prospective students to meals, a class, and show the student the best of what the campus has to offer
– Must be willing to commit up to five days a week for seven months of the year
We are looking for one female hostess and one male host for next semester who are involved in the campus community, have excellent time management skills, are sociable, have a flexible schedule, and will be a sophomore or junior with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
If you feel that you would be a positive representative of the University, please contact Christine Riley, assistant director of Admission and Student Financial Assistance (SFA), or visit the Admission and SFA office in Bates House to pick up an application.
Applications will be accepted until December 12. If you have any questions, please contact Christine at ext. 4991 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.