- Students, Faculty, Staff Advised to Use B Lot for Handicap Parking During Hillyer Roof Repairs
- 'Transition Gathering' for Annette Rogers
- Check out Leisure Reading at Mortensen Library
- University Welcomes New Employees
Petty Cash Policy
The Student Administrative Services Center (SASC), located on the second floor of the Beatrice Fox Auerbach Computer and Administration Center, processes the reimbursement for University purchases of $25 or less. Please note the following:
• A properly completed petty cash voucher form must accompany the request.
• The person authorized for payment must be the same person who is presenting the voucher for payment at SASC. The person authorized to be reimbursed must be different than the "authorized signature."
• An original receipt for purchases must accompany your request. No exceptions other than reimbursement for mileage where other supporting documentation is needed.
• The University of Hartford is tax exempt. Therefore, we do not reimburse for sales tax. Please contact the Financial Accounting office if you need a copy of our tax exempt certificate prior to making your purchase.
• Only $25 per day per department can be claimed against a general ledger account.
• You can print a copy of a petty cash voucher form and view the Petty Cash Policy in full by going to www.hartford.edu/bursar and clicking on the "University of Hartford Employee Financial Policies" link on the left.