- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Reminder: Electrical Shutdown Scheduled for Nov. 23
The University will be shutting off all electricity to the campus on Friday, Nov. 23 (the day after Thanksgiving). This is required annually to allow for extensive maintenance on the major electrical system components.
The work will begin at 8 a.m. and all service should be back to normal by 2 p.m. on the same day. Anyone requiring electrical service during that time period should immediately communicate their needs and reasons for power supply to the Facilities Department at ext. 7925.
Buildings not affected:
- Bates House
- Konover Campus Center
- Facilities/Public Safety Building
- Park River
- Regents Park
- Village Apts 1-7
Please share this information with your staff and others. Thank you for your cooperation with this necessary maintenance project.
The annual shutdown schedule for the next two years is as follows:
• Sunday August 11, 2013: 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
• Sunday August 10, 2014: 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon