Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content

Late Opening on Wednesday, January 28

In the aftermath of the winter storm, the University of Hartford will open on Wednesday at 10 a.m. Classes will begin at 10:30 a.m.   snow closing guide

Until that time, the Commons, Subway, and Village Market will maintain regular hours for residential dining services and the Sports Center will be open normal hours for use by residential students only. Gengras Student Union and University Libraries remain closed until the University reopens Wednesday at 10 a.m. 

current as of 6:20 p.m., Jan. 27, 2015


Visit the Office of Admission web site for Transfer Admission. for university-wide transfer equivalencies.

Individuals interested in transfer

  • Students interested in transfer to the University of Hartford, College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture must apply and have their official college transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission to receive a transfer evaluation.
Gray Center
  • Following the completion of the transfer evaluation a tracking sheet will be completed to show how your credits apply to the degree program and all courses required to complete the degree. Follow up with Ann Lankford for the completion of this process.
  • If you are attending a Connecticut Community College you may find this list of equivalents helpful.
  • For informal discussion on transfer options contact Ann Lankford.

Institutional Articulation Agreements

The university is developing articulation agreements with other institutions which may not be reflected here.  Please contact Ann Lankford regarding any articulation questions.

Transfer Inquiries

Transfer Evaluator 
  • Laurie Granstrand 860-768-4858
  • Currently enrolled students should have a Permit for Transfer form approved prior to taking a course at another institution to be sure the course will transfer and apply to the degree program.