Visit the Office of Admission web site for Transfer Admission. for university-wide transfer equivalencies.
Individuals interested in transfer
- Students interested in transfer to the University of Hartford, College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture must apply and have their official college transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission to receive a transfer evaluation.
- Following the completion of the transfer evaluation a tracking sheet will be completed to show how your credits apply to the degree program and all courses required to complete the degree. Follow up with Ann Lankford for the completion of this process.
- If you are attending a Connecticut Community College you may find this list of equivalents helpful.
- For informal discussion on transfer options contact Ann Lankford.
- Students may not transfer courses to apply toward the completion.
Institutional Articulation Agreements
The university is developing articulation agreements with other institutions which may not be reflected here. Please contact Ann Lankford regarding any articulation questions.
- Laurie Granstrand email@example.com 860-768-4858
- Currently enrolled students should have a Permit for Transfer form approved prior to taking a course at another institution to be sure the course will transfer and apply to the degree program.