- Application fee
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Intent
- Official transcripts (a minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate)
- Professional letters of recommendation: two for M.Eng., three for M.Arch.
- Architecture candidates must submit a portfolio and must hold a bachelor's degree in architecture (or equivalent) from an accredited collegiate institution with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Engineering candidates must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree in engineering from an engineering degree program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accrediting Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- TOEFL (international students)
- Guarantors Statement (international students)
International students for whom English is a second language may be tested for English proficiency upon arrival. Students who need improvements will be required to complete English courses in the English Language Institute prior to beginning graduate studies. International students must submit TOEFL scores, which should be at least 550 to obtain admission into the program.
Guarantor's Statement of Financial Support
International students must provide a Guarantor’s Statement of Financial Support with their application for admission.