The University of Hartford Career Services office is located in Gengras Student Union, room 309. We offer comprehensive career services for matriculated students and university alumni. Our goal is to provide guidance and resources to undergraduate, graduate, and alumni from the University for continuing career development.
Our services include the following:
- Career advising and job-search advice for University of Hartford matriculated students and alumni
- Timely information on available internships and jobs
- Campus recruitment, career fairs, and employment events
- Assistance with résumé writing and cover letter composition
- A career library of occupational, job search, and employer information
- Graduate and professional school information
- Customized workshops for student groups and classes
- Career assessments
- Help in selecting a career path or major
- Academic fall and spring terms:
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
(Some evening appointments available by appointment only.)
- Summer terms:
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Fall and spring terms: Monday through Thursday, 1 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
- Summer walk-in hours: by availability only (please call ahead)
Walk-in hours are designated to answer quick résumé or cover letter questions. If your résumé or cover letter needs some minor adjustments, stop by Career Services during walk-in hours for a 15-minute session with a career advisor.
To make an appointment:
For an appointment call 860.768.4287 during our business hours, or visit us in
Gengras Student Union, room 309.