Here are some frequently asked questions by employers during interviews:
1. What are your long-term and short-term goals for your career development? How do you see yourself achieving these goals?
2. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
3. How would you describe yourself?
4. What motivates you to put forth your greatest efforts?
5. In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our company?
6. What do you know about our company?
7. Describe a bad experience you had with one of your co-workers or supervisors. How was it resolved?
8. Why did you select the college or university you attended?
9. What led you to choose your field of study?
10. Do you plan to continue on with your education?
11. In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
12. How do you handle working under pressure?
13. What are the two or three things that are most important to you in your career?
14. Are you willing to travel?
15. What are some of the most important things you have learned from the mistakes you've made?