Welcome to the Office of Career Services. Our primary goal is to help you acquire the tools needed to make effective career decisions during each phase of your academic career development.
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS
- Receive one-on-one career advising.
- Take self-assessments to assist you in exploring majors and careers.
- Explore major and career options.
- Connect with people in your field of interest through informational interviews.
- Get help with résumés, cover letters, and other correspondence.
- Schedule workshops on career readiness for your class, club, or organization.
- Complete a mock interview with one of our career advisors.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to network professionally.
Search for opportunities
- Get advice on conducting an effective job or internship search.
- Learn how to use CareerBridge, an online database of internships and jobs.
- Attend career fairs and other on-campus recruiting events.
- Decide if graduate school is right for you.
Whether you're just starting out, or you have a clear career objective, the Office of Career Services is here to help. Schedule an appointment with one of our career advisors.