Insurance and Finance Minor
Requirements for the Insurance and Finance Minor: Barney Students
- 2 approved Insurance electives [6 credit hours]
- 2 approved Finance electives [6 credit hours]
Requirements for Insurance and Finance Minor: Non-Barney Students 15 Credits
- AC 210 Financial Accounting 
- INS 210 Principles of Insurance 
- FIN 310 Business Finance 
- One Approved Insurance Elective 
- One Approved Finance Elective 
All the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Student must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors must take unique courses.