Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content
Academics About U OF H
Admission Visiting Campus
Student Life Libraries
Alumni Public Purpose
News Arts & Events
Athletics Giving to U of H

Apply Now

Applying to the University of Hartford as a part-time student is simple. Students must submit the application, the application fee, and official high school and college transcripts from every school attended. High school transcripts are used for federal financial aid requirements only. Transfer students with previous college credits must have a minimum of 2.0 to be admitted. Adult students without college credit may be required to take a certain number of courses as a non-matriculated student before they will be evaluated for admission. 

Part-time application

Office of Undergraduate Admissions contact information

Office of Student Financial Assistance


Red Impact Bar