A blizzard warning goes into effect for our area this evening and Connecticut has issued a statewide travel ban starting at 9 p.m. The University is now closed as of 3 p.m. today and will be closed all day tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 27. Day and evening classes are canceled through tomorrow. An updated advisory on the status of classes and operations for Wednesday will be posted Tuesday evening. During the time that the University is closed, the Commons, Subway, and Village Market will maintain regular hours for residential dining services and the Sports Center will be open for use by residential students only. Gengras Student Union and University Libraries will be closed. snow closing guide
All Hartt Community Division activities through tomorrow are canceled.
current as of 3:05 p.m., Jan. 26, 2015
Testing: A comprehensive battery of tests including:
Other information to be considered by Learning Plus when determining eligibility for services/accommodations. Examples:
* The student is identified as OHI because of a physical disability.
* The student attended a special school for students with disabilities.
* The student's curriculum was modified in high school.
* The student worked one-on-one with a paraprofessional or personal assistant in high school.
* The student takes medication to manage the disability.
Download the criteria checklist used by Learning Plus to determine eligibility: click here. Print and use this with your evaluator.