The Hartt School
Coordinators: Diana Moller-Marino Warren Haston StephenPier (theatre) (music) (dance)
860.768.2472 860.768.4957 860.768.2477
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: 18+ credits of graded Honors work:
- 6+ credits of honors general education courses (e.g., honors RPW and AUC).
- 6+ credits of Honors courses in any of the fine or performing arts, including All-University Curriculum (AUC) courses, courses in the College of Arts & Sciences, Hartford Art School, or Hartt. No more than 6 credits may be taken at Hartt, and only in courses at the 200 level and above. This requirement also may be fulfilled through “honors contract” courses.
- 0-3 credits of graduate-level courses at Hartt (with instructor approval).
- 3-6 credits of senior-level Honors independent study, or a University Scholar Project approved by the University Scholar Committee.
- An overall Grade Point Average of 3.5+, and a 3.0+ in Honors work.
Note: All honors courses must be taken for a letter grade (not P/NP).